Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
jgordon
jgordon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Recipe for Kansas City Star

Hello everyone.

I'm new to Calibre and the forum so I hope I am posting in the correct location.

I've been trying to setup a Custom News Source for the KC Star (local newspaper)using the following RSS feed. http://www.kansascity.com/105/index.xml

Calibre fetches the data but it seems to contain 2 copies of the same story one that is easily read and the other that has a lot of formatting in it. I also get the Denver Post from the available Recipes and it is formatted very nice. How do I get the KC Star to look like the Denver Post?

Thanks
John
jgordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgordon View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm new to Calibre and the forum so I hope I am posting in the correct location.

I've been trying to setup a Custom News Source for the KC Star (local newspaper)using the following RSS feed. http://www.kansascity.com/105/index.xml

Calibre fetches the data but it seems to contain 2 copies of the same story one that is easily read and the other that has a lot of formatting in it. I also get the Denver Post from the available Recipes and it is formatted very nice. How do I get the KC Star to look like the Denver Post?

Thanks
John
You might want to post this in the sticky thread above Custom Recipes.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
jgordon
jgordon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Thanks Walt.
jgordon is offline   Reply With Quote