Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Other Books

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 11:23 AM   #1
NickW
NickW has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NickW has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NickW has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NickW has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android
Ravenscroft, Terry: The Real Adrian Mole, PDF v2.0. 26 Jun 09

A humorous work of metafiction, posted in blog form at www.razza.fsnet.co.uk; 5 months in the life of an irreverent, smartass schoolboy who despises being named after the famous fictional diarist.

I have collected the blog in PDF form and added monthly bookmarks. I do not believe copyright is an issue here, as the source material was originally a public domain posting.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf The 'Real' Adrian Mole.pdf (444.0 KB, 1112 views)
NickW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Thank you for compiling and uploading this book, NickW.

As soon as I read "My father is an air hostess and my mother is a traffic warden"... I realised this is probably the zany sort of story I'll enjoy.

Last edited by cbell; 07-03-2009 at 05:40 AM. Reason: I've deleted the copy I downloaded, until copyright is sorted. re-downloaded, thank you!
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickW View Post
I do not believe copyright is an issue here, as the source material was originally a public domain posting.
Actually, it is a problem. The author published it on his website. It's not in the public domain. You need to get his permission before we can host it here.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:37 AM   #4
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Actually, it is a problem. The author published it on his website. It's not in the public domain. You need to get his permission before we can host it here.
While not in the public domain the book is available under a Creative Commons License.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15980577/The-Real-Adrian-Mole

With the correct attribution this book can be posted again.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:22 AM   #5
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
But is it ePub?
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2009, 07:26 AM   #6
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
But is it ePub?
Good point. I'll move the thread to the "other books" section.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:11 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
While not in the public domain the book is available under a Creative Commons License.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15980577/The-Real-Adrian-Mole

With the correct attribution this book can be posted again.
That doesn't appear to have been posted by the author, so I'm not sure that that is a valid CC notice.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
NickW
NickW has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NickW has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NickW has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NickW has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
That doesn't appear to have been posted by the author, so I'm not sure that that is a valid CC notice.
No, it was posted by me there as well...

I'll email Terry Ravenscroft and ask his approval to host the story here.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:41 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please ask approval BEFORE you post something. The fact that something is on a web site does NOT mean that it can be freely reposted.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:24 AM   #10
NickW

Mr. Ravenscroft said it's fine to have this ebook here.

Copy of his email attached.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: rtf TREmail.rtf (1.8 KB, 624 views)
Old 07-02-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Thanks, Nick.
I've restored the attachment.

Thanks also to Terry Ravenscroft for graciously giving permission for us to host his work.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote