Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
pahill
pahill began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS650
Introduction

I live in Ottawa Canada.
I am a passionate reader and my ereader is always with me. I love it. Our library allows 10 books at a time so I always have material to read.

I am so glad I found you. I really enjoy my Sony e reader PRS 650. The new software is confusing at times but I am slowly getting used to it.

I don't use Adobe with it at all.

However, here is a problem.

I downloaded some books from my public library. The Sony software kicked in with a request to import the books. The software imported two books and put them in the library. The only problem is, I can't find them.

Thinking that I had not downloaded them, I tried again and Sony told me that I had already downloaded these books and they are in the library. Well! Every other book I have downloaded is in the library and I can see them. BUT the two books I want to read, I cannot find.

Any ideas out there?

Last edited by pahill; 09-07-2012 at 01:22 AM. Reason: No information about self.
pahill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi pahill and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here soon, try posting your question in our Sony section.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:18 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #5
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Hello pahill. I've enjoyed camping and tenting in Canada. Welcome!
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #6
pahill
pahill began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS650
Thank you Everyone! I find it fascinating to connect with people from all parts of the world.

I would love to visit New Zealand some day. My husband and I got aboard the "Rocky Mountaineer" train and travelled through the rockies. How beautiful. But no camping. Been there, done that with Girl Guides when my children were young.
pahill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This is the Introduce Yourself Forum, where members take the time to introduce themselves.

Any questions you have need to be directed toward the proper forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote