Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-09-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
Raf Adams
Raf Adams began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Suited Monk

Many people are struggling in their life or are not fully satisfied with their life, job and relationships.

I've recently published my book The Suited Monk to help readers align their Suit (Career) with their Monk (Heart/Life Purpose) so they can find happiness and purpose in their life and career and enjoy the journey.

My Suit is being an author and public speaker and my Monk is to help people towards the journey of self-realization. I am curious to hear what your Suit and Monk is. Please reply to this threat.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Suited-Mon.../dp/0957055331

"The Suited Monk is a book for NOW. Raf's distinctive, easy to read narrative captures the essence of "the truth" contained in the ancient spiritual traditions in a way that's relevant for today. This is a must read for all Suited Monks and Nuns on "Life's Journey"

Matthew Chapple
Senior Vice President - Greater China, Mead Johnson Nutrition

"Raf is a remarkable and unusual man - his vision and sight is clear - it has been my privilege to journey with Raf after our first meeting two years ago - if you are wanting to think about changing yourself and your life journey, then read on...."

Dr. Mike Thompson, Professor of Management Practice - China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)

"Everyone who wants to enjoy life to the fulliest should read The Suited Monk. Raf's Life Journey Model is a simple yet brilliant framework to help us understand why joy is not deducted from material wealth and we should strive for inner peace and happiness. Reading The Suited Monk, I rapidly identified my own journey to bridge the gap between the inner and external world, which I will now accelerate to the fulliest. Raf is a hero who will continue to affect positively the lives of his readers"

Peter Buytaert
Founder, Shanghai China Global Leaders (CGL) Management Consulting
Former President Asia at Agfa (Graphics)

Original and in honest, this book captures the Life Journey workshop perfectly and is highly recommended as separate reading or as complimentary follow up to one of Raf's workshops.
I found this book so helpful (Simple language and model, to a complex topic, easy to read, truly a knowledgeable book) that I have already recommended numerous to both read the book and participate the workshop.

Henrik Larsen
Chairman of the Danish Chamber of Commerce South China
Raf Adams is offline   Reply With Quote