Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #241
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post

sounds interesting, but gotta put it on my be really cheap list
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #242
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Send me your email address and I will gift you the book
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #243
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Come Fly with Me by Judith Whitmore

Come Fly with Me http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CH5N0MQ/
Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CH5N0MQ/
Print Length: 402 pages
Publisher: Smith Terrace Publishing (April 21, 2013)
by Judith Whitmore
Rating: 4.9 Stars (16 reviews)
Genre: Womens Fiction
Price: $0.00

From mansions in Emerald Bay, to hilltop villas in the Caribbean, Come Fly with Me is the story of a woman coming into her own in a world where the sky is the limit. Kate Randolph is young, beautiful and rich, and her passion is flying. In the air she feels a freedom she feels nowhere else, and it’s where she dreams of escape from her marriage to a cold, distant husband.

Rick Sanders, her tough flight instructor, challenges Kate to always rise to the occasion and trust her instincts.

A series of unexpected events forces both to look beyond the usual facades, and as a result, Kate and Rick liberate each other–she rescues him in a harrowing mission into Southeast Asia that proves her mettle once and for all, and he releases her to be the woman she was meant to be–no holds barred.

Last edited by KyBunnies; 09-07-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Added buy links
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:38 PM   #244
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
It's a great story! I read it a few months back! The hero is Latino!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #245
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FCKGXY

Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000FCKGXY

Genre - Romance
4.2 (47 reviews)
Price $1.99
Print Length: 368 pages
Publisher: Pocket Books (September 27, 2005)

I loved this book! I bought the second one after I finished this one. The hero is Latino! I did not know this when I first started reading it so I got all excited because I have been scouring the books to find Latino heroes. This was my second time reading a book by her and I loved it! 4 to 4.5 stars.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #246
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
If gabby doesn't want it, I'll take you up on that.

I will tolerate almost any level of cliche-stuffed bad writing if there's a big alpha male in there...
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #247
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
I will tolerate almost any level of cliche-stuffed bad writing if there's a big alpha male in there...
He's pretty hot but not overly alpha. I say just the right mix.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #248
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Mind Tricks by Adrianne Wood
Romantic Suspense
Pocket Author
Quote:

Best-selling romance author Adrianne Wood delivers a new contemporary romance that thrills and chills:

She has a big secret....
When Emma Draper arrived in the seaside Maine town, she set up shop as a full-time kennel owner and part-time pet psychic. Little do her neighbors know that pets’ mind aren’t the only ones she can read....

He has a big problem....
The last one seen with his coworker before she was murdered, Jake Vant is the police’s number one suspect. But with his memories of that night locked away by a drug slipped in his drink, Jake can’t clear his name. If he doesn’t retrieve his memories fast, he’ll find himself jailed for a crime he’s certain he didn’t commit.

A killer on the loose:
As a favor to a friend, Emma reluctantly teams up with Jake to track down his alibi. But the greatest surprise of all might be what she finds in Jake’s lost memories, and she soon realized Jake’s life isn’t the only one on the line....
Old 09-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #249
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Wow thanks...what a gesture - just the pick me up i needed today with my teenager being overly teen ugh
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #250
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Wow thanks...what a gesture - just the pick me up i needed today with my teenager being overly teen ugh
I have 2 teenagers, I feel your pain! *hugs you*

I'll go first for Sunday confessions. Was over budget because of Kobo-Palooza, but I'm fine with that, got some off my wishlist and very happy with my buys this week!

Book Buys this week: 20 books, $33 = $1.65 average
High Risk Love – Shannon Mayer
Out Of Line – Jen McLaughlin
About Last Night – Ruthie Knox
By Degrees – Elle Casey
Present Perfect - Alison Bailey
Arsen – Mia Asher
Leo’s Choice – Mia Sheridan
Conversion – S.C. Stephens – DNF @ 33%
Everything for Us – M. Leighton
Flirting With Disaster – Ruthie Knox
Made For You – Vi Keeland
7 Books: 0.5-4 Covenant series, Shadows[Lux novella] - Jennifer L. Armentrout
My Unexpected Forever – Heidi McLaughlin – LOVED=4.5
Sweet Evil – Wendy Higgins
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #251
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I have 2 teenagers, I feel your pain! *hugs you*

I'll go first for Sunday confessions. Was over budget because of Kobo-Palooza, but I'm fine with that, got some off my wishlist and very happy with my buys this week!

Book Buys this week: 20 books, $33 = $1.65 average
High Risk Love – Shannon Mayer
Out Of Line – Jen McLaughlin
About Last Night – Ruthie Knox
By Degrees – Elle Casey
Present Perfect - Alison Bailey
Arsen – Mia Asher
Leo’s Choice – Mia Sheridan
Conversion – S.C. Stephens – DNF @ 33%
Everything for Us – M. Leighton
Flirting With Disaster – Ruthie Knox
Made For You – Vi Keeland
7 Books: 0.5-4 Covenant series, Shadows[Lux novella] - Jennifer L. Armentrout
My Unexpected Forever – Heidi McLaughlin – LOVED=4.5
Sweet Evil – Wendy Higgins
Nice haul! The Ruthie Knox books should be enjoyable

I had Present Perfect on my wishlist but took it off today after I saw Jane@DA's review. Doesn't sound like my cuppa.

I bought only one book this week (Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid) for $0.99. So underwhelming!
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #252
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I was much better behaved this week, just bought some new releases I kept Kobo coupons back for.
  • The Striker's Chance by Rebecca Crowley
  • Blue Forever (Men in Uniform 3) by Nina Bruhns
  • Breaking Protocol by Michelle Wilvilet
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #253
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Nice haul! The Ruthie Knox books should be enjoyable
I agree, finally have all of hers! Did you see with her next set of books she's doing that 40-60 page release at $.99 each? I put them on watch list anyways, and I know we've discussed this before, but it just surprised me is all...

Quote:
I had Present Perfect on my wishlist but took it off today after I saw Jane@DA's review. Doesn't sound like my cuppa.
I've fallen victim to following a book reviewer, Aesta's, and lots of the reviews I've read from there I tend to agree with, and she rated it highly, took a chance!

Quote:
I bought only one book this week (Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid) for $0.99. So underwhelming!
How on earth are you functioning woman? ONE book? A whole week? Are you feeling ok?

libraryaddict, you did super good too, only 3 books!? Wow, you guys were both so good this week!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #254
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Here's mine from the past two weeks.
I think this all of them. I am so disorganized which isn't like me at all!
I have to get this under control if I have to go through every receipt!
  1. Wicked Firsts Box Set
  2. Almost An Angel by Deb Stover
  3. Dangerous Desires (A Boxed Set)
  4. Merriam-Webster's French-English Dictionary
  5. Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary
  6. Military Heroes Romantic Suspense Set by V.R. Marks (Gift from a friend)
  7. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
  8. New Adult Romance Boxed Set
  9. Notorious Atherton by Patricia Rice
  10. Red Stone Security Series Box Set 2 by Katie Reus
  11. Shadowed Destiny by Rita Gallagher
  12. Shadows on the Wind by Rita Gallagher
  13. The Perfect Ten Bundle
  14. Warrior Trilogy by Lara Adrian
Old 09-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #255
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
libraryaddict, you did super good too, only 3 books!? Wow, you guys were both so good this week!
It's penance for being so bad the week before

I spent so much time looking at books at Kobo. Despite my wishlist I still love to browse. But then I don't get much else done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Here's mine from the past two weeks.
I think this all of them. I am so disorganized which isn't like me at all!
I have to get this under control if I have to go through every receipt!
But you've been sick, so that's perfectly understandable. Now that you're on the mend you can get back to your routine.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote