Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-03-2008, 04:52 PM   #91
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Please send directions? I assume I would need to swap my engine for a diesel one?

Oh... I see. But, I don't remember Sony advertising that the PRS-500 would support digital editions, ePub format, or Adobe DRM?

BOb
Nope, but they did claim rtf and pdf support. Neither of which works properly.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #92
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Please send directions? I assume I would need to swap my engine for a diesel one?
Yes, I would think so. But, it's much less expensive than having to purchase a whole new car. I'm seriously thinking about doing it myself ... but not with a Camry.

Quote:
Oh... I see. But, I don't remember Sony advertising that the PRS-500 would support digital editions, ePub format, or Adobe DRM?

BOb
No, they just advertised a number of other things with the 500 that they didn't produce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
And that is not what I'm asking in an upgrade!
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkml View Post
Nope, but they did claim rtf and pdf support. Neither of which works properly.
And .... that's where I think they've upset their consumer base.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
duck!