Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-13-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
nikoleinox
nikoleinox began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Adding in Bulk to Library

*warning: newbie question*

I've scrolled through several searches and haven't come up with a thread that answers this question:

How do I add in bulk? It doesn't seem to let me add multiple folders, only multiple files. The large collection I have is already partly organized and therefore segmented into author/series folders. I'd like to not have to open every sub folder to add the particular file as it's confusing and time consuming.

Any ideas?

nikoleinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoleinox View Post
*warning: newbie question*

I've scrolled through several searches and haven't come up with a thread that answers this question:

How do I add in bulk? It doesn't seem to let me add multiple folders, only multiple files. The large collection I have is already partly organized and therefore segmented into author/series folders. I'd like to not have to open every sub folder to add the particular file as it's confusing and time consuming.

Any ideas?

Add books from directories, including Sub-directories...
Note: the Path names are not considered (parsed) for metadata values, only the final file name (if use filename was your choice)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
nikoleinox
nikoleinox began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
*smacks forehead*

Thank You!!
nikoleinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoleinox View Post
*smacks forehead*

Thank You!!
Yous'e welcome
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote