Kraftwerk began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
Paperback books for sale

All books are: 99p each
P+P for each book is:
£2.00 (UK)
£3.50 (EU)
£4.50 (USA)
Ofcoarse if you buy more than one book I will send in one package to save you P+P.

All books are paperback.
All books are in VG+ condition, some are excellent.
All books were bought by me new and been read once.
I look after all my books so you should be very happy with the condition.
I don't smoke or have any pets.

I live in the UK and will post within the EU and to the USA (which I prefer) but contact me if you live anywhere else and I'll decide and let you know.

Anything I post I will get 'proof of posting' from the Post Office, and once the PO have the item it's out of my hands and you will have to contact the PO yourself if there are any problems.
If you prefer you can have insurance which will cost you extra.

Any question please ask.

Michael Blodgett - Hero and the terror

Thomas Boyle - Only the dead know Brooklyn

Samantha Chase - Needlepoint

Ovid Demaris - Ricochet

Ben Elton - High Society

Richard Engling - Body Mortgage

Stuart Jackson - Tracer

William Martin - Nerve endings

Ed Naha - Robocop

Jo Nesbo - The Snowman

Chris Ould - Road lines

Tom Philbin - A matter of degree

Charles Platt - Less than human

Nicholas Proffitt - Edge of Eden

Stephen Solomita - Force of nature

Allen Steele - Orbital decay

Jefferson P. Swycaffer - Web of futures

Jean Warmbold - The White hand

Robin A. White - The flight from Winter's shadow

Stephen White - Warning signs
The Best Revenge (NEW and never read)
Blinded (NEW and never read)

Last edited by Kraftwerk; 06-29-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Kraftwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #3
Kraftwerk
Zealot
Kraftwerk began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
back up to the top ^^^
Kraftwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
$7.54 for a single used paperback book is an too high a price. That's almost the cost of a MMPB brand new without any discount.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Mmmmm.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk View Post
.................All books are: 99p each
P+P for each book is:
£2.00 (UK)
£3.50 (EU)
£4.50 (USA)
Ofcoarse if you buy more than one book I will send in one package to save you P+P.........................I live in the UK and will post within the EU and to the USA (which I prefer) but contact me if you live anywhere else and I'll decide and let you know.
I'm puzzled.......haven't you heard of Boot Sales ?

Or, better still ( unprofitable for you financially, but for god causes.. ) Charity Shops ?

Apart from the fact that the postage makes 'em a bit pricey........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert