Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
harpangel36
Connoisseur
harpangel36 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Default E-mail address Wrong

Question please. I have added a new @kindle.com email address under preferences for sending books by mail to a friend. But when I run the welcome wizard it keeps putting HER e-mail as the main kindle e-mail ad I want it to be mine. I have made mine the default under preferences but it still keeps her as default under Welcome Wizard. What do I need to do?
harpangel36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpangel36 View Post
Question please. I have added a new @kindle.com email address under preferences for sending books by mail to a friend. But when I run the welcome wizard it keeps putting HER e-mail as the main kindle e-mail ad I want it to be mine. I have made mine the default under preferences but it still keeps her as default under Welcome Wizard. What do I need to do?
Welcome wizard sets the default(s)
Additional addresses (and conditions) can be set if Preferences: sharing by email (normally: do not tick autosend)

Then the Right-click (in the Library) "Connect/Share..." will offer those on the list.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
harpangel36
Connoisseur
harpangel36 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I have unchecked auto send in preferences and made mine the default but Welcome Wizard continues to list hers as the default. Is it because hers is first alphabetically? Does it matter that welcome wizard lists hers as default rather than mine? What is the function of the default address?
harpangel36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpangel36 View Post
I have unchecked auto send in preferences and made mine the default but Welcome Wizard continues to list hers as the default. Is it because hers is first alphabetically? Does it matter that welcome wizard lists hers as default rather than mine? What is the function of the default address?
Use the Make default button with the correct one highlighted.

I think Default is the one you get with a simple click of the Connect/share: Send
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote