Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #16
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Dralin is also free on Amazon Canada now too.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B005WFA4M2
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:06 PM   #17
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As I've progressed in my path as a writer, I've learned many things. Most importantly, the quality of my writing has improved.

I've done a thorough re-edit of Dralin, removing over 2000 unnecessary words that slowed down the flow. All links in the first post of this thread now have the new cleaner version. The story hasn't changed, but it's much easier to read.

All my best.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:35 PM   #18
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
As I've progressed in my path as a writer, I've learned many things. Most importantly, the quality of my writing has improved.

I've done a thorough re-edit of Dralin, removing over 2000 unnecessary words that slowed down the flow. All links in the first post of this thread now have the new cleaner version. The story hasn't changed, but it's much easier to read.

All my best.

A beautifully-worded promotion.

I don't know if I have your book, but I'll check right now.

ADDED: I didn't have, but now I do. It's FREE, by the way, from Amazon [U.S.A.].

--- THANK YOU!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-12-2017 at 08:39 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:25 PM   #19
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Grabbed it.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:40 PM   #20
John Carroll
kookoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
A beautifully-worded promotion.

I don't know if I have your book, but I'll check right now.

ADDED: I didn't have, but now I do. It's FREE, by the way, from Amazon [U.S.A.].

--- THANK YOU!
You're welcome. And thank you for giving it a shot. It makes me absurdly happy every time someone does.

Last edited by John Carroll; 07-14-2017 at 02:09 PM. Reason: fixed wording.

Tags
dralin, fantasy, indie author, trilogy