Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 06:14 AM   #16
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ion View Post
Well, I'll be damned. I just ordered a couple of days ago an Astak Pocket Pro in Maroon and the Mighty Bright LED clip-on could have proved an interesting option (since I still have to buy one of those).
Though on the other hand, the device is under a 50$ saving until december, so perhaps, this Christmas gift comes a the expanse of a higher or just normal price of 250$ if it starts on december.

I did take a look at the Pocketbook 360 though aside of being a bit expansiver, I wasn't very fond of the button layout. The dictionary extra was tempting, but we all know English quite well to actually miss it and, well, hehe, it too late already.
My item has left San Francisco

I wanted to order as early as possible because if I'm unlucky, customs can prove to be a nightmare in Spain and I REALLY want to have the thing by Christmas.

Thanks you all for everything, and let's hope it turns to be a worthwhile gift.
Pocketbook can be ordered from Germany, it will come faster, which have lower average costs, and you do not pay customs fees.
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote