Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 05:28 AM   #16
bkworm
bkworm began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Prospective Nook owner (if can overcome obstacle)

I am a moderate to heavy reader of English language books, and for those of us staying in Thailand know, imported books aren't cheap (comparative to our earnings as Asians). Instead of relying on very few friends from the US to visit and carry books from Amazon for me, I want to get a Nook. Primarily, I choose the Nook because of its design and its ability to allow the user to change battery. But I am still waiting for a friend to come to Bangkok and carry it to me.

I notice that Khun Bthoven mentioned in his postings that he is able to do so using Vpostasia. Can anyone enlighten me on this service? Do they have a telephone number in Bangkok that I can call to inquire?

Thank you in advance.
bkworm is offline   Reply With Quote