Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-15-2010, 03:50 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Free Game (Kindle) Mine Sweeper

Here's a free game for the Kindle - Mine Sweeper (A Free Game for Kindle)

Quote:
Product Description
Do you enjoy puzzle games? With Mine Sweeper you must use your deductive powers in a race against time to quickly clear a minefield.
The objective of Mine Sweeper is to find all of the mines that are hidden on the game grid. When you uncover a location on the grid, the number of mines adjacent to that location is revealed. The game ends when you have successfully identified all the mines and uncovered all the unoccupied locations - or, when you inadvertently uncover a location that contains a mine. The clock is ticking, so challenge yourself to go faster and faster with each game.
The Kindle version of Mine Sweeper contains 3 different grid sizes for various levels of difficulty and thousands of different puzzles for almost endless variety. If you are new to Mine Sweeper, turning on "Tips" will provide helpful hints to get you started.
Exercise and challenge your deductive powers with Mine Sweeper.

Last edited by arcadata; 10-15-2010 at 03:52 AM.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
There's another game from EA that's available for US Kindles, but not free. EA Solitaire (12 Card Games to Play on Kindle) for $3.99

Quote:
Product Description

Play Solitaire, on Kindle - anytime, anywhere.
EA Solitaire contains 12 different modes of play--the Klondike game you know and love, as well as 11 other variants: Pyramid, Yukon, Golf, Freecell, Wasp, Peaks, Canfield, Spiderette, Eliminator, Easthaven, and Baker's Dozen. It's a lot of card-game fun for both experts and novices alike.
This version of Solitaire comes with handy features such as a "Tutorial Mode" that will get you started on the different game play variants, optional in-game "Tips" as well as an "Auto-Move" feature that will help you out when you're stuck and don't know what to do next. For the Klondike game, there is even a "Vegas" mode to track your winnings in (virtual) dollars.
Enjoy the card game you know and love on Kindle.
Another game! Triple Town (A Puzzle Strategy Game for Kindle) by Spry Fox for $2.99

Quote:
Product Description

Triple Town is an original strategy game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a flower, three flowers to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit evil barbarians and wizards who will try to block your progress.
This is a game that can be played for minutes or hours at a time. You'll have to think several turns ahead if you want to avoid inevitable gridlock as unfinished buildings, barbarians and wizards start to pile up. And sometimes, if you're lucky, you'll be helped along by a magical crystal (which combines with anything) or a powerful bomb (which wipes nuisances off the board). But luck won't save you forever!
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?

Last edited by arcadata; 10-16-2010 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Added another new game
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert