Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you have a TV in your bathroom(s)?
No, I have no TV's in my bathroom(s) 30 42.86%
Yes, I like entertainment while in the bathroom(s) so I do have TV's there 3 4.29%
Germany! 16 22.86%
Portugal! 5 7.14%
Quebec! 3 4.29%
Italy! 3 4.29%
The rest of Canada! 10 14.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
New poll for Ravenne

So I was talking to a friend the other day, and I mentioned that I had a TV in every room, except the bathrooms.

She said she had one even in the bathrooms!

This got me to wondering. Who else puts TV's in their bathrooms?

Do you have a TV in your bathroom (s)?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
no tv in ANY room ! so i voted for portugal.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
See, Raveene? This is your chance to mobilize your German friends.

Who will win this one?

And since everyone will know who voted for what, there is no chance of cheating!!

Not that ANYONE would........
Old 03-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Really, Madame Z? No TV at all? What a concept! There are many times I wish I could say the same.....
Old 03-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

well, i do have a dvd player in my computer.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
You voted for WHAT??????? Where is this "break friendship"-button?? It must be somewhere, I´ve seen it, I know it´s there......
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
You voted for WHAT??????? Where is this "break friendship"-button?? It must be somewhere, I´ve seen it, I know it´s there......

And so it starts........life is gooood..........
Old 03-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

it seemed like the obvious answer...
Old 03-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

O no!!!! There´s a Canada-option. I haven´t seen that before. Not again. Please!!! Have mercy!!
I go shoot myself now!
Old 03-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel

just be glad it's not multiple choice.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #11
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
I whish it was!!! So you might have voted for Germany and this other country I won´t name here....
Old 03-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #12
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Would now be a bad time to mention I also voted for Portugal? We have one TV, but it's on so rarely that we may as well not bother with it (except for films), so Portugal seemed like the best compromise...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Would now be a bad time to mention I also voted for Portugal? We have one TV, but it's on so rarely that we may as well not bother with it (except for films), so Portugal seemed like the best compromise...
i understand that reasoning.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Madame Z, you might let your French speaking friends know there is a "Quebec" option.

Wetdogeared? Theres an option for the rest of Canada.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #15
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Quote:
i understand that reasoning.
You will soooo regret this, ladies.

Dear MR members, vote for Germany and win a tv-in-the-tub-whirlpool!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tv-whirlpool.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	25219