Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Some Pics of the Nook and my PRS 700

I have the Nook now for 3 days and am totaly happy with it. I have a Sony PRS700, which I wanted to replace for personal reasons, not because I don't like the reader.

So I bought a Kindle 2 and tried it for a few hours. But I didn'T like it at all, there was no chance, that this reader could replace may Sony.

Than I got the Nook and it is awesome. Sure, there are some littel bugs, but I'm sure, they will be solved in the next time.

I did a set of pictures.

Nook unboxing and comparison with Sony Reader
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
wachuko
eBook Worm
wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/ Sony PRS-505/PRS-600 Silver/PRS-T1
Thank you. I have been back and forth between buying a Nook or staying with my Sony PRS-600. I miss the sharp/crisp display from my Sony PRS-505...

I still have a few books to read before I decide... but every time I see the screen on my wife's PRS-505 I regret getting the PRS-600...
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
You could put your books on the Nook with a fantastic eInk screen
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #4
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
Thank you. I have been back and forth between buying a Nook or staying with my Sony PRS-600. I miss the sharp/crisp display from my Sony PRS-505...
So you're not even considering PRS-700? You might want to hold off the big upgrade to nook until you're done reading your current books as there's no goto page by number in the nook software yet.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote