Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-19-2014, 11:00 AM   #1
Paul Czege
Paul Czege began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
"Silent As the Sun," a minotaur short story, review request

Hi everyone,

I'm a writer and roleplaying game designer. I'm currently Kickstarting The Clay That Woke, a roleplaying game about minotaurs in a strange human civilization in the shadow of an even stranger jungle. One of the rewards for backers is a short story, "Silent As the Sun," which I wrote for the game.

It's the story of a nameless minotaur trying to keep the minotaur code of life conduct and live well among men -- but it's not easy.

Here's its page on Goodreads.

It's 36 pages long. If you could write a review, on Goodreads, or your blog, or wherever, it would really help me out. I can give it to you in epub, mobi, or pdf. Please email me at paul@halfmeme.com

Thank you!

Paul

p.s. Check out the Kickstarter page for more about the world, and to see some of the art.
Paul Czege is offline   Reply With Quote