Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 09-26-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Opus Case

Anyone knowing a decent*, not too costly case for the Opus? Other than the one provided with the device, of course.

Thank you

*I mean in the sense of not-letting-you-down like the one for the Cybook, who let the poor thing fall once...

Last edited by Juliette; 09-26-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
What's wrong with the case it comes with?

If you're wanting something different the only thing I'm aware of it this...
http://www.noreveusa.com/product/Boo...ther_case.html

...but it's pretty expensive IMO.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Noreve will have one. (or have one). But they don't fit the "not to costly" trem. On the other hand, if 60E in a case finally avoid a 100E screen change well..)
I use the shelve provided with the opus. I like it that way. Using a case mean losing some confort. (Like being able to tun the opus upside down.)

Last edited by EowynCarter; 09-26-2009 at 12:33 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Noreve will have one. (or have one). But they don't fit the "not to costly" trem. On the other hand, if 60E in a case finally avoid a 100E screen change well..)
I use the shelve provided with the opus. I like it that way. Using a case mean losing some confort. (Like being able to tun the opus upside down.)
Since the Opus won't be for me but for my father... who's more of a klutz than me... which one would you recommend?
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:06 AM   #5
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
The Noreve is the only one I've seen until now. It allows you to read on the Opus like a book, similar to the sony covers. it seems a bit bulgy, which is the reason why I am waiting for mgmueller, who ordered one, to receive it, review it and post some pics. It is costly though.

I have looked around but could not find another cover yet.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2009, 03:33 AM   #6
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
I have one, and I nearly loving it ^^
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:14 AM   #7
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
I have one, and I nearly loving it ^^
colour ? Pics ? pretty please ?
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
The Noreve is the only one I've seen until now. It allows you to read on the Opus like a book, similar to the sony covers. it seems a bit bulgy, which is the reason why I am waiting for mgmueller, who ordered one, to receive it, review it and post some pics. It is costly though.

I have looked around but could not find another cover yet.
Some pics of the Noreve cover for Cybook Opus.
I absolutely can recommend it.
Elegant, but not very robust though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07251.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	956.0 KB
ID:	37062   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07249.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	960.5 KB
ID:	37063   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07254.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	283.9 KB
ID:	37064   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07253.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	314.6 KB
ID:	37065  

Last edited by mgmueller; 10-07-2009 at 07:00 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
case, opus