Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I'll look at it but there will be a small problem with that solution. She has bought Opus because she can use it with Mobipocket, she doesn't have to do any different of she did with her Palm, a small detail that people usually forget when they say you must move to ePub because it's the best thing after the chocolate.
there will still be a mobipocket firmware, but it will be the *new* mobipocket firmware, compatible with the new hardware. so even for mobipocket you should not install new fw on old opus.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:17 AM   #17
Wapata
Enthusiast
Wapata began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Hello, at this time, the links doesn't work. I wish know if you can put it again on the web because I can't find a way to update my old Gen3 firmware 1.4 directly to the new one.
I hope the solution is to update one version at a time.
Thanks.
Wapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert