Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #61
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
I don't found any program for unzip/unrar files in the reader. What exist are unzip and unrar C libraries.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #62
Emu
Enthusiast
Emu is on a distinguished road

Device: Had: iRex iLiad 8", iriver stroy HD 6", Dell Vostro A90 9"
ah, sorry. What I wanted to ask is if it's possible to open rar/zip with your (great!) iViewer - that way I wouldn't have to rename the comics which I have as rars/zips.
But if there is no zip/rar prog for iLiad anyway, it would be no problem to register the iViewer for zip/rar, right? ... at least until someone comes up with a 7zip for iLiad ^^

Last edited by Emu; 06-09-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Emu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #63
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
ah, sorry. What I wanted to ask is if it's possible to open rar/zip with your (great!) iViewer - that way I wouldn't have to rename the comics which I have as rars/zips.
Sorry, but iViewer use the extension to decide witch library use unzip or unrar and only look for cbr or cbz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
But if there is no zip/rar prog for iLiad anyway, it would be no problem to register the iViewer for zip/rar, right? ... at least until someone comes up with a 7zip for iLiad ^^
Even if you register iViewer for zip or rar it wouldn't work, if the extension is not cbr or cbz or pcx iViewer don't do nothing.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote