Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #46
IluvToRead
Enthusiast
IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox m92 - Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Here too. I have lost any trust in Onyx.
I bought the M92 in trust of development of the promised features. Soon it will be half a year and still the software is still unuseable with PDFs for academic reading for me.
I don't want new promises, i want the old promises fullfilled.
pdfs work fine for me. I didn't need to annotate them though. The pdfs I was using were simple text ones for a psychology degree.
IluvToRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:05 AM   #47
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvToRead View Post
pdfs work fine for me. I didn't need to annotate them though. The pdfs I was using were simple text ones for a psychology degree.

You do understand that you're responding to a 2 year-old post, don't you?

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert