Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 06:21 AM   #1
cyrus
cyrus began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
PRS 350 leather cover pics?

Just a quick one

has anyone got any pics of their prs 350 in the official sony leather book style case and how do they find the case?

i realise its ridiculously overpriced but what do you do
cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:37 AM   #2
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
don't have any pics yet, but I do have the pink case for my pink 350. I am very happy with it. I think its a nicer design than the previous Sony covers and a bit thicker too so feels more protective. The magnet feels a tad stronger too and grips the front and back of the 350 really firm, I can even read laying back and it does not tip forwards off the back of the cover but stays stuck firm.
It is actually a different finish (like a brushed finish, moleskin feel) on the inside, back and spine with the leather/leatherette on the front section only. I like the look and feel of the cover. It feels very tactile now and looks a lot less boring than the older ones.
The spine attachment is also now on the back of the cover rather than the spine, so when you fold it back it does not shift the reader left, putting stress on the hinge like the old ones did, but it sits and stays neatly on the back cover.

I think there are some pics of one on here somewhere anyway......
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #3
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
Just a quick one

has anyone got any pics of their prs 350 in the official sony leather book style case and how do they find the case?

i realise its ridiculously overpriced but what do you do
Last 5 pics of the album :

http://picasaweb.google.ca/squirsier...instThePRS300#

Enjoy!

Ah and yes, I really like the cover - more than the one for the "old" PRS-300, since now the cover folds properly since the hinge is on the back cover rather than the spine.
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:04 AM   #4
cyrus
cyrus began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
thank you
cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote