Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-27-2011, 05:53 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
$119 refurb Nook Color from BN at eBay - as of 11/27

Refurbished Nook Color is available on eBay, "direct from Barnes & Noble", for $119 with free shipping. Granted there's now a Nook Tablet, and probably a new Nook Color coming, but this is still a pretty good price. It's even $30 less than the refurbished Nook Color on BN's own website.

It says "limited quantity" so I don't know how long this will be available...

The link is long and scary looking and I don't want to get into trouble with any hidden-affiliate nonsense, but if you go to eBay and enter item 300625719205, it will take you right to it.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #2
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Thanks, for that price I had to get a Nook Color again. I have more ereaders than I know what to do with, but oh well.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #3
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I know, I felt the same way. I kept trying to figure out a reason i just HAD to have twp! I've already given e-readers to just about everyone I can, so it would have had to be for me. But, luckily for my credit card, I couldn't come up with an excuse...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote