Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Loading all books at once into Stanza?

I've got a Jailbroken iPod Touch generation 1 running OS 3.1.3, 449 books in my Calibre library (which I've exported into a Dropbox Calibre library and also have the content server running).

The thing is, whenever I browse shared books from Stanza, it only shows 30 at a time. Is there some easier way to get it to show and then download all of them at once than having to type "show more" 14 times?

Or some other way to load them all in without all that fuss?
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
The issue is paging in the Calibre content server. I believe there are options in the Calibre preferences that will let you tweak the size of a page. Make it arbitrarily larger than the size of your library and you should abe to see everything at once. Note that this may take some time and could cause Stanza to time out while waiting for the calibre server to return.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert