Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-23-2011, 02:44 AM   #121
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by patilsaurabhr View Post
Buggins, you have a PM.

I think you didn't notice.
Sent reply.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #122
Carl314
Enthusiast
Carl314 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Motorola Droid with Aldiko
Buggins - in case it got lost in the thread, I also posted a link to a small epub file with various css classes (bold, indent=0, lines) which don't work with CR: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=95

Specifically, if you go to the "other" section of the font test, you'll see the various css bolds which don't work, and then the "lines & boxes" as well.

Thanks, Carl.
Carl314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #123
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl314 View Post
Buggins - in case it got lost in the thread, I also posted a link to a small epub file with various css classes (bold, indent=0, lines) which don't work with CR: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=95

Specifically, if you go to the "other" section of the font test, you'll see the various css bolds which don't work, and then the "lines & boxes" as well.

Thanks, Carl.
Thank you! I've already downloaded yet, but not yet analyzed root cause of wrong formatting.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #124
Buggins
Zealot

New version is available on Market and SourceForge.

- image scaling reworked (now arbitrary scaling is used, instead of by integer number of times)
- text selection word alignment fixed for Chineese/Japaneese text
- floating punctuation option (visual alignment of right text edge for justified text - when turned on, punctuation marks are placed outside right text bound)
- font kerning option
- font size zoom in / zoom out actions added (for assignment on key or tap zone)
- toggle document styles action added (useful for documents with bad internal css)
- new icon
Old 01-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #125
Buggins
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiaig View Post
That would be perfect
Zoom actions are implemented in latest version.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #126
hama
hama began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by patilsaurabhr View Post
For PDFs; you better go with dedicated PDF readers like ezPDF.
At the moment I can not see that it can be used for galaxy-but I'll try to investigate this further

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
For PDfs, try Repligo or Adobe Reader.
For Library ebooks, try Overdrive Media Console:
http://www.overdrive.com/software/omc/
For most everything else CoolReader is worth considering.
OMC write that they don´t support Pdf to Galaxy tab
hama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #127
hiaig
Addict
hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetbook and PocketBook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by hama View Post
OMC write that they don´t support Pdf to Galaxy tab
Try Aldiko v.2. It has a rudimentary pdf reader and will read DRM.

Cheers
hiaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #128
hiaig
Addict
hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Zoom actions are implemented in latest version.
Thanks
Old 01-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #129
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Buggins, great app but the ePub version of the this book will not show the table of contents.

Frustrating. Other ereader software does show it. I also have another book that does the same, I'd be happy to forward you a copy of it if you need it. Thanks.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:48 AM   #130
Buggins
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
Buggins, great app but the ePub version of the this book will not show the table of contents.

Frustrating. Other ereader software does show it. I also have another book that does the same, I'd be happy to forward you a copy of it if you need it. Thanks.
Thank you for bugreport!
Fixed today in 3.0.42-5
Old 01-24-2011, 04:06 AM   #131
hama
hama began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Try Aldiko v.2. It has a rudimentary pdf reader and will read DRM.
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by hama View Post
Hi I have a Galaxy Tab, but have i understand this right.
---cut ---
I borrow free books from the Library - now I use Aldiko, but can´t change the size of the letters.
Thank you so much, but I do, as you see, I can´t change the size of the letters
- I miss some Features in the menu as "daylight" and "Text" ( they show this on the pic from the program)
I have this features when the book have other file formats.

Really hope someone can help.

I have written to their support but have not received any answer back

Last edited by hama; 01-24-2011 at 04:09 AM.
hama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #132
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Thank you for bugreport!
Fixed today in 3.0.42-5
Where can I download it from?

Sourceforge?
Old 01-24-2011, 10:57 AM   #133
hiaig
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
Where can I download it from?

Sourceforge?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cren...r3/cr3-3.0.42/

or Android Market.

Cheers
Old 01-24-2011, 10:57 AM   #134
hiaig
Addict

Buggins, another request ... any chance of adding left justification as an option?

Cheers
Old 01-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #135
RockdaMan
Banned

Quote:

No access to the market.

I think I would prefer cr3-0-42-06.apk

Tags
cool reader, fb2 epub rtf chm fbreader