Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
Suleiman
Suleiman began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 700
PRS700 Collection & Calibre Tag

Ehm... I try to write in English. excuse for the errors.

I make a book with Calibre, set the TAG, and insert this book in my PRS 700 with a SD reader, but the PRS 700 dont see any collection.
why?
Suleiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
have you tried using calibre to "send to device" ? i am not sure if you are transferring the file using the file explorer or calibre. i'm not sure this matters, but it's worth a try.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
have you tried using calibre to "send to device" ? i am not sure if you are transferring the file using the file explorer or calibre. i'm not sure this matters, but it's worth a try.
It does matter. You must use "send to device" in order for tags/series to be made into collections.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
It does matter. You must use "send to device" in order for tags/series to be made into collections.

BOb
so now we know. thanks for the info bob.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #5
Suleiman
Suleiman began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 700
Thanks! GREAT!
Now works all!
Suleiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert