Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 05:23 AM   #1
jules_july
The Green Reader!
jules_july doesn't litterjules_july doesn't litter

Device: The Green Reader Pocketbook
Exclamation The Green Reader - PocketBook official shop in UK!

Hello!

First things first - let me introduce myself. My name is Julia and I sell PocketBooks in the UK officially.
www.greenreader.co.uk - is the name of the shop. I guess I should have visited this forum myself a long time ago, but as they say, it's better now then never.

Anyway, I am glad to announce that we are starting a a big campaign in the UK with the reviews in the magazines. I will keep you updated.

Also, you are always very welcome to ask me any possible questions regarding our service in UK and write me an email: juliabogachova@greenreader.co.uk

Best regards and have a lovely day!

It's an important day today for the UK - have you voted? I am going to!See you soon!

Julia
jules_july is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:36 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules_july View Post
Anyway, I am glad to announce that we are starting a a big campaign in the UK with the reviews in the magazines. I will keep you updated.
Welcome to Mobileread, Julia. £211 for the PocketBook 360 (including VAT & p&p) isn't too bad at all.

Do you offer any guarantee on the screen?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 05:45 AM   #3
jules_july
The Green Reader!

Thank you! We are trying our best

The warranty for all our products is 2 years. As long as you don't stamp on it (a screen, I mean), or pour boiling water - we guarantee that anything could be repaired. All I would like to say, speaking seriously, we cannot guarantee a warranty cover for a physical-mechanical damage, the rest is covered.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Julia, welcome to MR and greetings from your colleague from the other side of the pond (NYC)!
Now I'll be redirecting all requests that sometimes get to my email from UK!
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:27 AM   #5
jules_july
The Green Reader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Julia, welcome to MR and greetings from your colleague from the other side of the pond (NYC)!
Hello, hello!

That's ok - will look forward to receiving it!
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 04:34 AM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Welcome to Mobileread, Julia. £211 for the PocketBook 360 (including VAT & p&p) isn't too bad at all.

Do you offer any guarantee on the screen?
Hi Julia. Nice to have you around.

As for the screen guarantee: We do have a 2 year warranty on our devices. Please don't use a hammer on your screen, though, because you'll have to pay the repair.

My very own 360° (nicknamed MM) has been submitted to a car accident and some drops and still lives relatively unscathed. The secret: Use your hardshell cover at all times when not reading, in case your children, your dog or your cat want to play with it! The shell is a REALLY good protection.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #7
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Julia, welcome and greetings from your another colleague in the USA, this time from St. Louis, MO
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote