Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-08-2012, 02:37 AM   #1
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
question on column coloring

Is there a way to use the column coloring feature to color specific tags in one column? Or will it color everything in the column one color?

For example:

If I have the rules,
Set the color of #char to Blue if the following conditions are met:
* If the #char1 has pattern value: TagA
Set the color of #char to Red if the following conditions are met:
* If the #char1 has pattern value: TagB

Then I have a book that has both values, I want to see TagA and TagB color coded in the same column.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
No this is not possible.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
Is there a way to use the column coloring feature to color specific tags in one column? Or will it color everything in the column one color?

For example:

If I have the rules,
Set the color of #char to Blue if the following conditions are met:
* If the #char1 has pattern value: TagA
Set the color of #char to Red if the following conditions are met:
* If the #char1 has pattern value: TagB

Then I have a book that has both values, I want to see TagA and TagB color coded in the same column.
It is all or nothing in any multi-value column. (tags, authors)

Color other, different (visible) columns.
If Contains A then color Date
If contains B then color Author
If contains C then color Title

Avoid conditions that conflict unless your rules take that fully into consideration.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
That's what I thought, but it didn't hurt to confirm.

Thanks for your responses.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote