Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
Tanellthyon
Tanellthyon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue)
Greetings!

Hi there. I'm Tan (actual name Nick), long-time lurker. This forum is actually what inspired me to not only order a reader, but which one to select, so I want to thank you all for that Nice to meet you all.
Tanellthyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome! I'm glad you decided to come out of hiding. If you've been lurking for a while, then you probably already know about all the good stuff and silliness that can be found here.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hey there! I thought someone was looking over my shoulder! Glad you decided to make your presence known. Hope you're enjoying your Sony Reader.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Tanellthyon and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #5
Tanellthyon
Tanellthyon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Hey there! I thought someone was looking over my shoulder! Glad you decided to make your presence known. Hope you're enjoying your Sony Reader.
I'm in love with it. Basically read non-stop since I've had it.

And thanks for the many welcomes
Tanellthyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert