Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
rainio
Connoisseur
rainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: none
Screen Protectors for the Glo

Recently found a small scratch on the screen.

Any views on screen protectors?

As the screen seems different from the Touch (with the light and all though perhaps the top layer is the same?), would a protector alter day to day use/sensitivity? (If not, there's already a thread on Touch protectors.)

Cheers.
rainio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
No reason it should be any different to the Touch. Any issues with reducing clarity etc (if any) would be the same. Shouldn't affect the IR touch grid at all.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2012, 06:54 AM   #3
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainio View Post
Recently found a small scratch on the screen.

Any views on screen protectors?

As the screen seems different from the Touch (with the light and all though perhaps the top layer is the same?), would a protector alter day to day use/sensitivity? (If not, there's already a thread on Touch protectors.)

Cheers.
I have a screen protector on mine. I paid 11.99 for it at walmart. Its the same one I have for the regular touch.

I like it. It seems to work out for me. I dont own a camera so I cannot upload a picture.

REgards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
rainio
Connoisseur
rainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: none
FYI
Bought the cheapest protector I could for a 5 inch kindle (£0.99) from ebay.
Fits the glo well and sensitivity is fine.
rainio is offline   Reply With Quote