Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-03-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
gumhead
gumhead doesn't littergumhead doesn't litter

Device: kindle 3
International Delivery Fees kindle 3

Hi there.....I keep receiving the International Delivery Fees email on my kindle, five of them since nov 23/10.....I live in canada and have my kindle registered to both a canadian and us address I just swithch back and forth to purchase books.....I always download any purchases to my computer then usb it to my kindle 3.......I am wondering if this is something I need be concerned with or is this normal........
gumhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
violent23
Connoisseur
violent23 will become famous soon enoughviolent23 will become famous soon enoughviolent23 will become famous soon enoughviolent23 will become famous soon enoughviolent23 will become famous soon enoughviolent23 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Oasis 2017, Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Keyboard
Check your credit card. If there are no fees on it you should be fine.
violent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
You will get this from Amazon every time you switch address. I do too. And even got one from the uk store when I visited there once.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #4
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
You will get this from Amazon every time you switch address. I do too. And even got one from the uk store when I visited there once.
To be sure; set your Personal Document Charge Limit on Manage your Kindle to $0,00, and Amazon will send your documents free of charge via wifi to your xxxxx@ free.kindle.com.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote