Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
It's only $5. I would starve for a day, or two, to get the $5 needed for purchasing an essential app like GoodReader, that can significantly help you in your studies. The decision is up to you, of course. Good luck.
I picked up GoodReader back when it was on special for 99 cents.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #17
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by negarey View Post
See above response. It won't break the bank because there is no bank.
I know how you feel, I'm on a pension now and theres not a lot I can spend anymore so I am very careful about what I do spend on. Theres an app called appsgonefree on the app store. Its very useful and only links to maybe 5-10 per day, but they are always commercial apps which are free for a very short time or have gone free permanently. Worth getting so as to be on the alert for good stuff that goes free. Theres a lot of dross but often excellent stuff available. On weekends, its mostly kid stuff.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #18
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
If you are going to grad school, spend $5 on an essential app. Or not, go with a free one. Perhaps write to the app developer and ask for a free copy. An app isn't over priced because it's five dollars no matter how poor someone might be.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote