Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
NoLearningLimits
NoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enoughNoLearningLimits will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3
Kindle Fire missing Title and Cover Information

When sending a book from Calibre to my Kindle Fire through Amazon, the title and book covers are missing on the Kindle Fire. The title comes up as a very long string of letters and numbers. When opening the book, it reads correctly. I do not have this problem when connecting the Kindle Fire to my computer and downloading/saving the books directly to the Kindle from Calibre.
NoLearningLimits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLearningLimits View Post
When sending a book from Calibre to my Kindle Fire through Amazon, the title and book covers are missing on the Kindle Fire. The title comes up as a very long string of letters and numbers. When opening the book, it reads correctly. I do not have this problem when connecting the Kindle Fire to my computer and downloading/saving the books directly to the Kindle from Calibre.
Amazon modifies personal documents you send
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert