Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 06:58 AM   #901
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kindle
Awesome Romance Novels

If you read romance novels, I'd like to invite you to follow:
Awesome Romance Novels blog.

Romances for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iTunes, Smashwords, paperback, and more. The 'sister' Facebook page has over 3,000 followers. Readers, come chat with your favorite author! Romance authors, come post your book!

My personal blog is Donna Fasano, In All Directions. I talk about books, the funny side of life, practical subjects for writers, recipes...I never know what directions I'll go in.

Happy Friday to everyone!
DonnaFaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #902
Dagdapublishing
Dagdapublishing began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello again all. Over at http://www.dagdapublishing.com we're currently working on our second poetry anthology, and a couple of collected works by new authors. Would be great if we could connect with some of you lovely people

We have a few social media avenues that you can keep in contact with us by. We have:

http://www.facebook.com/dagdapublishing
http://www.twitter.com/dagdapublishing

So please drop by, give us a like and a follow, and keep abreast of the new publications we have coming up.

Cheers

Reg
Dagda Publishing
Dagdapublishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #903
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Giveaway of books and bags going on at my blog! If you are not in the US, I can ship most of the books EXCEPT the signed editions from other authors. There are ebook copies of those available for pretty much anywhere. There's Urban Fantasy (including Frank Tuttle!) and cozy (including Julie Moffet!!!) and much more.

Also for those of you who have e-readers, at my online store, Snitched, Snatched, a fantasy short story, is available for free download with coupon (the coupon is stated right next to the book.) Both ePub and mobi come in a single zip file.

www.BearMountainBooks.com

store for the freebie:

www.BearMountainBooks.com/store

Snitched, Snatched is available at the usual retailers, but is only free on my site.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Maria

The coupon wasn't working correctly at first--it's working now. If anyone has any problems, let me know and I'll make sure you get your copy!

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 11-26-2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: coupon wasn't working.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #904
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Not exactly a book review site, but sporatic discussion of science, science articles, art, and a variety of things publication and creativity related.

Today's short entry about Mind/Brain and an article in The National Review

http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 AM   #905
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I was listening to Lindsey Stirling on youtube and wondered how she came up with her music. I mused about whether or not other arts are like writing.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/11/...r-artists.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:19 PM   #906
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm a guest poster at To Read or Not to Read today! Please check it out - http://www.2readornot2read.com/2012/...r-cohones.html

Anyone else/site who needs a guest poster or would like to review my book/s for your site, please send me an email to dodgewinston@yahoo.com

Read on!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #907
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I posted the steps I take to format a book for each distributor. It's not especially interesting, but . . . http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/11/...ook-files.html
Old 11-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #908
Bennorca
Bennorca began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Reader
Now that the year-end season is upon us, it might be a good idea to reconsider the basics of human interaction. There is an old Irish folktale called The Little People of Swabadoo - I recommend reading (and acting upon it) to everyone - including myself!
Bennorca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #909
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Indie Paranormal Book Reviews is back from a long hiatus.

Here are some recent posts:

- Keys to the Coven by Vicky Loebel - Review and Book Spotlight
- Marked by Odin by Coral Moore - Review and Book Spotlight
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #910
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I'm a first time poster and sometime lurker. I'd like to share my website The Space Within These Lines. My post today is a list of other posts/links/articles that I enjoyed last week.

Last week I wrote about Scrivener, NaNoWriMo, and formatting.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #911
John Carroll
kookoo

Snooki is giving parenting advice, so I decided to join in.
http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/12/...hess-kate.html
Old 12-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #912
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Today I write about choosing between releasing a collection of stories or breaking them into single story releases. The post explores some of the reasoning behind going with single stories and my plans for the future.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #913
bmcox
Connoisseur

The New Covers Are Here! The New Covers Are Here!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #914
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My latest review for sci-fi novel Heaven 2.0. Unfortunately, it didn't quite have me jumping for joy. It had some very interesting ideas though.

Have a read of the review here: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/1...scott-haworth/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #915
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Voyager - The Grand Mission

Voyager - The Grand Mission by Kenny A. Chaffin

The Voyagers are further from the Sun than any other man-made object. They are the apex of our reach currently tickling the edges of interstellar space and still communicating with controllers on Earth. It is as though we have reached out with a single nerve, a single thread-like finger to touch the face of the mystery which we have searched for from the beginning.

Read the entire piece here:
http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing