Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Question Strange interface issue

I've just run the plugin Find Duplicates and no duplicates matching both book title and author where found.

Burt now, when I click on an author, instead of just showing the author's books, it shows all books but with the author's books highligted in green.

I've restarted calibre but it didn't help. I've been through Preferences but can't seem to find how to revert to the previous functionality: clicking on an author and just showing this author's books.

Edit: Sorry guys. Just found it under Preferences -> Searching -> Highlight Search results...

I guess the Find Duplicates plugin turned that option on.

Last edited by paulfiera; 06-26-2011 at 02:29 PM.
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool pressed the second button to the right of the search 'go' button

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfiera View Post
I've just run the plugin Find Duplicates and no duplicates matching both book title and author where found.

Burt now, when I click on an author, instead of just showing the author's books, it shows all books but with the author's books highligted in green.

I've restarted calibre but it didn't help. I've been through Preferences but can't seem to find how to revert to the previous functionality: clicking on an author and just showing this author's books.

Edit: Sorry guys. Just found it under Preferences -> Searching -> Highlight Search results...

I guess the Find Duplicates plugin turned that option on.
you've most likely accidently pressed the second button to the right of the search 'go' button. press it again.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:31 AM   #3
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
you've most likely accidently pressed the second button to the right of the search 'go' button. press it again.
Thanks. That was probably it
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote