Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
coolnamehere
coolnamehere began at the beginning.

Device: prs300
book summary in reader

sorry if I missed it (checked the faq and don't think I saw it addressed) but I have a sony 300 pocket reader, linux and calibre 6.28 (don't want to upgrade glibc).

is there some way to get some/all of a calibre library book's summary loaded into my prs300 so I can see what the book is about?

tags/collections all work fine and I do have "comments" metadata filled in but if it's going to my reader I'm not finding it.
coolnamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I did not think any of the Sony devices showed that information?
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
In newer versions of calibre you can use the catalogs feature.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote