Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-10-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
More "Addict Sites" Coming Soon

There's a lot going on with our friends at Palm Addict towers these days. Not only have they recently replaced and renovated their forums, but there are a couple more non-pda sites that will be arriving for our reading pleasure...

* Travel Addict, and
* Fashion & Style Addict

Anyone that knows me would tell you that I'm certainly much more of a Palm Addict than a fashion addict, but when the new sites appear I'm sure I'll stop by and visit them nonetheless!

You can read all about it here, straight from Sammy's keyboard.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote