Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
zeener
zeener began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Exclamation Linux Calibre Server

Hi, Im starting my own calibre server (in Ubuntu Server in the cloud).

I need help with a bash script to download news (and convert to epub), add to library, and keep old epubs only for 15 days.

I need use the ebook-convert command, but how I add this to library, and how I keep 15 days of this recipe and delete the oldest?

Any one have a bashscript or python script to make this?

Thanks
zeener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Try searching the forum for ebook-convert script or some similar phrase, that should yield you a couple of threads discussing this issue.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
bmsleight
bmsleight will become famous soon enoughbmsleight will become famous soon enoughbmsleight will become famous soon enoughbmsleight will become famous soon enoughbmsleight will become famous soon enoughbmsleight will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3
See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102107
bmsleight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, cloud, ebook-convert, server