Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
mimoviz
Enthusiast
mimoviz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Smile Install images within the prs-505

Hi there! Now I have been wondering how could I put some pictures (jpeg's of maps and stuff like that) within the Reader.
It seems it can only be done with the Sony software? I use a mac, so it would be impossible to install those with that program.
Can you help me? Is there an other method to put images in the device?

Thanks
mimoviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Just drop your images on the internal storage or a memory card. Then go to the Pictures menu item (9 in main menu).
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2008, 11:49 PM   #3
mimoviz
Enthusiast
mimoviz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Thanks man!
mimoviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:40 AM   #4
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
As igorsk said you can just drop them on the memory card and they will show up, you can do the same with ebooks as well but it's better to add them with the Sony software so they are already formatted when you open them

Hello fellow venezuelan ebook reader :P
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote