Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
koboconfused
koboconfused began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Exclamation 2 accounts 1 kobo.....need advice / help

Hey.

First off, I don't have a kobo and I have no experience with any ereaders. I'm asking my question for my father-in-law who is not very computer savvy.

My father-in-law has just recently gotten a kobo touch. He loves it. Hes been buying books via his kobo wirelessly with no problems. Today while at his computer he bought another book and he says that it downloaded to 'his library'. He wanted to know how to get said book off his computer and onto his kobo. I advised it should be as simple as running the kobo desktop software and syncing the device. He said it didn't work.

Here's the rub. I think he setup his kobo with an account name, which works fine when buying books using his kobo, but for some reason setup ANOTHER account on his computer and bought the new book using that NEW account.

I have been reading that it is not possible to have 2 accounts synced to 1 kobo. Is there any way to resolve this?

thanks.
koboconfused is offline   Reply With Quote