Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
SubElement
Connoisseur
SubElement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle International
Kindle Touch in Device Manager on Amazon.com

Hey guys!

Just noticed that the Kindle Touch I ordered has appeared in My Devices on Amazon.com.

I assume that means they're gearing up for the launch! Or maybe it's been there since I pre-ordered and just never noticed?

Anyways, just thought I'd share! Can't wait!
SubElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Mine have been listed ever since I ordered them on launch day.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert