Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: HTC 10, Asus Phonepad
Neal Stephenson's digital publishing platform adds a dash of Wiki to novel-reading

I've never read Neal Stephenson, but this sounds interesting. There are links at the bottom of the Engadget article to his novel and a New York Times article.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/02/n...a-dash-of-wik/
SlowRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:35 AM   #2
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowRain View Post
I've never read Neal Stephenson, but this sounds interesting. There are links at the bottom of the Engadget article to his novel and a New York Times article.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/02/n...a-dash-of-wik/
Thanks for this SlowRain!
Neal is probably one of the most talented writers I've ever come across. His books starting from Cryptonomicon, Diamond Age, The Baroque Cycle to Anathem are just brilliant.
I look forward to checking out his work with The Mongoliad.
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert