Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
spedinfargo
Groupie
spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.

Device: none
I'd like "other customers also bought" or "also by this author"

Anyone else wish the shopping experience was a little better on the Nook? When shopping for books I always find myself clicking away at "customer also bought" links or "if you like this, you might like..." when I'm on my computer. I really miss that when browsing around on the nook.

At the very least, I wish there were links for "also by this author"...
spedinfargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
DuncanWatson
Kindle Convert
DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.DuncanWatson goes to eleven.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook (all)
Also by this author - Please give me this feature. It is trivial and could easily just be a link to a search in the shop by author name. I really want this feature. Now I mostly search by hand with author's name, both in the web version of the shop and the nook version.
DuncanWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
I find that shopping on the nook itself is only good for me when I know exactly what I want and can search for it. Otherwise, the searchability and indexing is so much better on the website, I just browse / search there and refresh my nook library.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote