Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
sunfrog14
sunfrog14 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 Sc
2nd reader?

Quick question.

If I buy a second 505 can I use that with my same sony ebook library and put the same books I already purchased on there? It is for a second person in the house.

Thanks!
sunfrog14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:50 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrog14 View Post
If I buy a second 505 can I use that with my same sony ebook library and put the same books I already purchased on there? It is for a second person in the house.
Yes you can. You are allowed to have up to 6 devices registered to the same sony account. This counts PCs and Readers.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
sunfrog14
sunfrog14 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 Sc
Wow, thanks for the quick reply!
sunfrog14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrog14 View Post
Wow, thanks for the quick reply!
Sure, glad to help.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote