Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 05:05 AM   #1
kosiu
kosiu began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-950
Hi to all!

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and also new to e-readers... I've started with Sony PRS-950 and so far I'm very happy user of it although I use it in Europe so no 3G connection to Sony Reader Store (but I knew about it before decision was made to buy that particular Sony e-reader)...

I'm Pole but I leave in the Netherlands...

I have got lots of information and guidance only by browsing this wonderful forum and now I just wanted to be part of it!

Cheers to all of you!

Kosiu
kosiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
graemepaul
Banned
graemepaul began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello all..hope you all are fine..i am new to this forum..lets make this forums interesting by doing some good posts..
graemepaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2011, 05:35 AM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hello Kosiu and graemepaul, welcome to MR!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:53 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Kosiu. You have a superb piece of hardware there, but I've been a Sony user for years and I must warn you that Sony library software leaves a lot to be desired -- especially for us in Europe. You'd be much better off using, as I always do, the free Calibre library programme and buying your books anywhere you choose in ePub format. Good luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:15 AM   #5
amanibooks
amanibooks began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
hi welcome to the forum
if you like heres my website it has a few ebooks on there that are getting published on amazon, i would appreciate it if you could read my free samples and give a review thankyou
http://ebooks123.wordpress.com/
amanibooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #6
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
welcome
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:06 AM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
kosiu

welcome to mobileread....

you too graemepaul

welcome to mobileread... Don't be shy you could have started your own welcome thread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:57 PM   #8
Sandra Edwards
Queen of Procrastination
Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: K2, K3, Fire
Welcome to MR!

Sandy
Sandra Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:38 AM   #9
kosiu
kosiu began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-950
@ neilmarr

Yes, I have already learned that Sony Library software is a piece of s...t... After installing it on my XP workstation it does not even want to start :-(

I'm using Calibre to manage the collections and Adobe Digital Editions to load paid content (preferebly in ePub format, which is great!)...

Cheers...
kosiu is offline   Reply With Quote