Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
sofbal14
sofbal14 began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise 1150
Red face New to Forums & ebook readers

Hi everyone. I am new to this and not sure I am even starting off the right way. My name is Christy and I must admit that I am in overload on all of this ebook reader stuff. I decided on an ebookwise 1150 because I really just want to read some books without actually carrying the book around. And my kids can read while we are waiting for drs appts, in the store, etc.

I haven't gotten it yet, just ordered it today but I could use and help or advice you have. Thanks for your help.
sofbal14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Christy and welcome to MobileRead. This is THE place for help and advice on eBook readers. Be sure and let us know when yours arrives and how you like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2010, 09:24 AM   #3
sofbal14
sofbal14 began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise 1150
My ebookwise arrived and I have been using it faithfully. I have really enjoyed this unit. Now I am wanting a Kindle or Sony reader but I will stick with this one for now.

I am wondering if I can buy books in other formats (other than the .imp format that fictionwise sells) and somehow convert them to the imp format. If so, I would need someone to walk me through the whole process step by step. I am just not that knowledgeable when it comes to stuff like that. Thanks in advance for your help.
sofbal14 is offline   Reply With Quote