Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #1351
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Agreed! Also makes it difficult since you need to select 'buy now' to see if it's agency priced or not.

Also got this in email:
"Get these ebooks on film. All just $4.99 - today ONLY!"
List link: http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/filmp...9booksonfilmCA

"Tinker Tailor" showed over $17 at Amazon, couple others seemed same price, didn't check them all. Likely Canada code only by 'CA' at end of link.
I got a similar email with the US version ("All Under $4.99"): http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/filmp...9booksonfilmUS
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #1352
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMiq07 View Post
Can you buy more than one book with this code (90BK)? I have never been able to buy more than one book at a time on KOBO. Thanks for any help.
Most of their codes are one-book only, but sometimes, when the list looks like this one, it does work for more than one book (when that happens, like with the romance code they had a couple of weeks ago), you can buy as many as you want with the code ... but still one at a time.

All you can do is give it a try (just but the most desirable one first, of course).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2012, 01:17 AM   #1353
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I tried to use the 90BK code for a second book and was unsuccessful.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #1354
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
[QUOTE=artifact;2270135]Opening up Kobo Desktop for the 2.1.15 update I am presented with:

Get 90% off, enter 90BK at checkout.

I just updated my firmware and didn't get that code ?????

...could it be I used it yesterday before updating

...and no it doesn't work a second time
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #1355
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
Opening up Kobo Desktop for the 2.1.15 update I am presented with:

Get 90% off, enter 90BK at checkout.

Listed books (no idea if its only these books):
Witches of East End, Melissa de la Cruz
Hidden Summit, Robyn Carr
Legion, Brandon Sanderson
The Agency: A Spy in the House, Y. S. Lee
Across the Hall, NM Facile
Onyx, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Mr and Miss Anonymoys, Fern Michaels
1225 Christmas Tree Lane, Debbie Macomber
Obsidian, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Desiring the Highlander, Michele Sinclair
The Chritmas Knight, Michele Sinclair
Between Friends, Debbie Macomber
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder, Joanne Fluke
Carbon Copy Cowboy, Arlene James
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love, Richard Carlson
Slave of the Legon, Marshall Thomas
If Ever They Happened Upon My Lair, R.A. Salvatore
Cause for Alarm, Erica Spindler
Southern Comfort, Fern Michaels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabc View Post
Thanks for the code! I found what I think is a longer list of books on which the code works here...
Thank you both!!

I just used that successfully, but couldn't choose between two books... So I used it once, then made a second account and gifted the second book to my primary kobo account with the 90% off Yippee. And THEN I saw (well, I did already know this, but still), that the second book I bought was a second books of a series, so I went and bought the first book in the series with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I received one for 25% off, expires Oct 11: 56b6c125
Even though it's well past 11 October, that still worked! Yay again. Thanks treadinglightly!

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 10-22-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #1356
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabc View Post
Thanks for the code! I found what I think is a longer list of books on which the code works here...
There are several Georgette Heyer books in the longer list, for me, at least, in the US.

If I hadn't already bought pretty much every Georgette Heyer available during the two "Heyer Birthday" Sourcebooks sales , I would have been thrilled to find a 90% code for them. They are pretty pricey when not on sale, so if anyone missed the Sourcebooks sales, this is a chance to pick up at least one (or more if you have access to multiple Kobo accounts) at a reasonable price.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #1357
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
There are several Georgette Heyer books in the longer list, for me, at least, in the US.

If I hadn't already bought pretty much every Georgette Heyer available during the two "Heyer Birthday" Sourcebooks sales , I would have been thrilled to find a 90% code for them. They are pretty pricey when not on sale, so if anyone missed the Sourcebooks sales, this is a chance to pick up at least one (or more if you have access to multiple Kobo accounts) at a reasonable price.
Yes, I noticed that. The 90% brings them to 89 cents. Like you, I think the ones in the list were ones I got my wife during the sale.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:56 AM   #1358
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Even though it's well past 11 October, that still worked! Yay again. Thanks treadinglightly!
Worked for me, too. Thanks for mentioning it!
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:06 AM   #1359
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Thanks everyone for posting the codes

Last edited by JoHunt; 10-26-2012 at 06:21 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #1360
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Get 30% off crime fiction

PROMO CODE: 26OctSave30

Ends October 29, 2012.

List of the books: http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/SaveO...ww7S0xA-1.html

I just noticed, that list gives you 20 pages and 196 books to choose from!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #1361
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Weekend sale: oct2630XY & save3026BK 30% off exp Oct 29th
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #1362
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Weekend sale: oct2630XY & save3026BK 30% off exp Oct 29th
Here's another one...

oct2630PL
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #1363
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
25% off The Walking Dead, vol. 1

http://pinterest.com/KoboBooks/deal-of-the-week/

"Deal of the Week! Friday October 26th- Thursday November 1st. 25% off The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye By: Tony Moore,Robert Kirkman. ** promo code: pin25 ** Click here to buy this eBook: www.kobobooks.com... #kobo #ebooks #wakingdead #deals"
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #1364
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Just finished playing Kobos The Great Escape Contest and got the following code for 30% off: 2Bnn5Qx

Here's the link to the contest: http://contest.kobo.com/greatescapec...gistration.php
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:39 PM   #1365
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
10% off from the contest - 2N9HUh6
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals