Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
erics1019
erics1019 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
TOC Filter Help????

i am trying to convert my html file to epub but i have a few things showing up in the toc but i was trying to use the toc filter and if i enter one word it removes that word correctly but i was curious how do i enter multiple entries in the TOC filter area? what do i use between each entry so the toc filter knows there are multiple entries? i have tried commas and spaces and dashes any info would help thanks?
erics1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
separate them with a | symbol
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert