Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #1
RayMorgan
RayMorgan began at the beginning.

Device: EB-1150
DRM and Gen3

Hi,
I am about to order a gen 3 for myself, but have a sneaky felling it might get hijacked by my wife. So my question is if i later buy my wife a gen 3 will the books i buy work on her e-readers.
RayMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Yes. But the ebooks will need to be downloaded a second time, after you add the new device's PID to your account at whichever store you bought the ebooks from.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #3
RayMorgan
RayMorgan began at the beginning.

Device: EB-1150
Thank nate
RayMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #4
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes. But the ebooks will need to be downloaded a second time, after you add the new device's PID to your account at whichever store you bought the ebooks from.
Depending on who you buy from the number of PIDs you can have varies. Fictionwise allows 4 but I have bought from some places that only allow 2. So if one is you desktop/labtop computer then you need to pay attention to that.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote