Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-03-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Smile sainsburysebooks.co.uk Codes

Hi Guys not sure if there is a thread already but if not here are two that are currently valid

please add and also please can this be a sticky

30% off EBSDECSE

750 bonus nectar points (useful as 200 points = £2.00 voucher towards ebook ) EBSFTSNEC
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:40 PM   #2
tnhh
Enthusiast
tnhh began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T615C, Kindle 3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra H20
Thanks. I just tried these out. The second code can only be used for your first purchase. The first code applies to all of the books in your basket, which is handy.
tnhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #3
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

pleased it worked for you. I will keep on the lookout for more
Old 01-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I'd like to add my thanks for posting this code too bookaho!ic. I ended up not using it because the books I was looking at were similarly priced on Amazon even with the code (and I had an Amazon gift card still to use), but hope some people got good use from it.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:10 AM   #5
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Me too .

I managed to buy books on my TBR list where voucher codes dodn't work on other sites e.g. Kobo. A benefit of Sainsbury collaborating with the publishers maybe?

As part of my thanks, here's a code I was sent when I signed up:
EBSWELCOME - 100 BONUS Nectar points on any purchase
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2014, 11:30 AM   #6
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookaho!ic View Post
Hi Guys not sure if there is a thread already but if not here are two that are currently valid

please add and also please can this be a sticky

30% off EBSDECSE

750 bonus nectar points (useful as 200 points = £2.00 voucher towards ebook ) EBSFTSNEC
EBSFTSJAN is apparently similar to the above, i.e. 750 Nectar points.

Lasts until 31 January.

Haven't tried this one, but used EBSFTSNEC yesterday thanks.

.....EBSDECSE has now apparently expired (?)

Last edited by mXb; 01-13-2014 at 11:36 AM.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:03 AM   #7
Pangolin
Pangolin
Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 2
Hi all, I'm being a bit dense no doubt. But other than 'Sainsbury' and 'books' I'm not clear. So far I have only bought from Amazon, or downloaded from free sources and converted in Caliber.
So, I thinking I should stick my toes out of this mini ecosystem. What do you have to do, and if you are using a kindle do you convert through caliber, would that work? or is this a case of the books not being available for Kindle users?
Would 'preciate some advice.

Cheers
Pangolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:23 AM   #8
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
They are EPUBs, so not compatible with the Kindle without some messing about in Calibre, removing DRM and converting to a Kindle format.

The books are almost certainly available from Amazon, and will probably be price-matched sooner or later if they're cheaper, but obviously the discount/points codes won't apply.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #9
bookaho!ic
Evangelist

current code only 20% off but to quote tesco every little helps

EBSCLOUDFEB20
Old 02-09-2014, 01:11 PM   #10
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Try this for free book;

http://www.sainsburysebooks.co.uk/jacqueline-wilson

Voucher code at checkout;

EBSCBPJW913

.....thanks to ferds for this
Old 02-10-2014, 10:40 AM   #11
mXb
Addict

Here's an "offer"

"Could be of use if you're thinking of buying an ebook or two this month anyway.

Add the voucher code EBSCLOUDFEB20 at checkout for 20% off also (note - you still need your total spend to reach £5 or more on ebooks this month).

Add the voucher code EBSWELCOME for 100 bonus Nectar points.

The Offer

Introductory offer, spend £5 on eBooks on the site in one calendar month, and get Double Nectar points on your grocery shopping in Sainsbury’s stores and online at sainsburys.co.uk, and also on fuel purchased at Sainsbury’s petrol stations in the following calendar month.

That’s 4 points for every full £1 you spend when you use your Nectar card as part of this offer.

How do I collect double Nectar points?

In order to qualify for the DOUBLE Nectar points offer you must spend £5 or more on eBooks on the site in the qualifying calendar month.

You must also have a valid Nectar card and have registered that card under the “Settings” section of your “Profile” at sainsburysebooks.co.uk prior to spending the £5 or more.

You do not need to make the £5 spend in a single transaction to be eligible for double Nectar points.

The £5 spend excludes any voucher codes used.

When do my points get added to my Nectar account?

All Nectar points collected on eligible shopping within March will take up to 30 days to be awarded to your account.

How do I know what points I have collected?

You can check your Nectar points balance at nectar.com, or your Nectar statement. Your current points balance is also shown at the bottom of your Sainsbury's till receipt."

Thanks to morgie...

...haven't tried it so don't know if it works
Old 02-10-2014, 04:57 PM   #12
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
Here's an "offer"

"Could be of use if you're thinking of buying an ebook or two this month anyway.

Add the voucher code EBSCLOUDFEB20 at checkout for 20% off also (note - you still need your total spend to reach £5 or more on ebooks this month).

Add the voucher code EBSWELCOME for 100 bonus Nectar points.
I spent over £5 on books yesterday using these codes without being aware of the offer.

Just have to wait & see if the extra points get added.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:15 AM   #13
bookaho!ic
Evangelist

lets hope they release more codes i love a good bargain
Old 02-14-2014, 06:36 AM   #14
mXb
Addict

EBSLOVE

Use that code when "Gifting" a book for 200 bonus Nectar points.

This apparently works on "The Cuckoo's Calling", not sure which others it works on.

One time only.

Thanks to sha321...

...Try this code too EBSVALGIFT also for Gifting and 20 bonus Nectar points

Happy Val day.................................best of luck...

...also going off piste a moment (hope the mod won't mind) Sainsbury's ebooks are doing a competition for £100 Wedding Vouchers

Last edited by mXb; 02-14-2014 at 07:34 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:18 AM   #15
mXb
Addict

Just checked my Nectar account and got 850 points last month for a book I bought from Sainsbury's ebooks so the system does work.

Lets hope for another BIG bonus points offer soon !