Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-22-2012, 07:12 AM   #46
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
From a bookworm's point of view: isn't making someone read a book previously unknown to him the essence of a good deed?
If its a good book.
Making them read Bulwer-Lytton? Cruel and unusual...

To be on the safe side, I don't make anybody read anything: I merely hint.
(And run away as fast as I can.)
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #47
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by djulian View Post
Already mentioned, but Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars trilogy is flat-out great.
I've been meaning to read that. But other things just get in the way.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #48
kmack
kmack has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Nook, EBW-1150
Without reservation I suggest "Bitter Seeds" and "The Coldest War" by Ian Tregillis
kmack is offline   Reply With Quote